Reef Magic Education Partners
Reef Magic Education will work with a number of key organisations and community stakeholders to address place based learning in a strategic approach and focus on key social, environmental and economic factors of the Great Barrier Reef within the Cairns Region.
The strategic partnerships aim to define the local priorities for environmental education and reef awareness from a holistic standpoint. Reef Magic Education engagement will focus on local connections to the Great Barrier Reef highlighting sustainability and allowing engagement opportunities to a wider audience in creating a sense of stewardship for local communities.
- The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority: www.gbrmpa.gov.au
- Reef Check Australia: www.reefcheckaustralia.org
- Cairns Turtle Rehabilitation Center: www.cairnsturtlerehab.org and www.saveourseaturtles.com.au
- Tangaroa Blue Foundation: www.tangaroablue.org
- James Cook University Cairns: www.jcu.edu.au
- Cairns Regional Council: www.cairns.qlg.gov.au
- Australian Marine Conservation Society: www.marineconservation.org
- CoralWatch: www.coralwatch.org
- Australian Association of Environmental Education: www.aaee.org.au